Library for continuous convex optimization in image analysis, together with a command line tool and Matlab interface.
Implements several recent algorithms for inverse problems and image segmentation with total variation regularizers and vectorial multilabel transition costs.
Also included is a suite for variational light field analysis, which ties into the HCI light field benchmark set and givens reference implementations for a number of our recently published algorithms.
*** NOTE: documentation on the SourceForge page is outdated and not updated anymore, please visit http://cocolib.net ***
- CUDA Implementations of recent algorithms for variational image analysis
- (Growing) subset implemented in OpenCL
- Same subset with Matlab interface
- Library and example: command line tool for image processing
- Vectorial total variation: inverse problems, inpainting, optical flow
- Total variation: inverse problems, inpainting and segmentation
- Total Curvature: inverse problems, inpainting and segmentation
- Vectorial Multilabel problems: linear, cyclic and Potts interactions
- Light field analysis: depth estimation, regularization, segmentation
There are no 1 star reviews.