The Cobos Project is an Open Source initiative from Metrixware, dedicated to Mainframe COBOL CICS, DB2, IMS developments within the Eclipse Platform.
- Includes COBOL, JCL and Rexx editors
- Source outline, syntax coloring, changes tracking, revision mode, caps on, configurable tabs...
- COBOL variables auto-completion
- Intelligent COBOL COPY management and source expansion (REPLACING...)
- CVS simplified support. SVN, ENDEVOR, SCLM & al. native support
- Remote Mainframe files management (allocate, create, delete, browse...)
- Remote Mainframe PDS members edition with integrity check vs ISPF state
- Local COBOL compiler with warning / error synchronisation with editor
- Remote Mainframe compilation + result display on source and SYSOUT
- Mainframe remote commands launching with infinite extensibility
- Centralized management of Cobos developer environment and usage scope
- 3270 Terminal emulator within Eclipse
- Best used with SCForEclipse COBOL: Code Quality Control & Automatic Refactoring
There are no 3 star reviews.