Co-op is a workbench for the definition and use of composition operators: abstractions that can encapsulate standard solutions such as coding idioms, design patterns and composition techniques, and can later be (re-) used just like library classes.
- A language for expressing abstraction techniques, potentially involving relations between multiple objects
- The abstraction techniques are first-class, and can be re-used and refined gradually
- Application developers can now easily instantiate coding idiom, design patterns, and composition relations.
- Ideal for prototyping new composition techniques
- Eclipse integration, including debugging support and command line interpreter
- Includes several examples that demonstrate the expressiveness and flexibility
Be the first to post a review of Co-op Composition Workbench!