CMS Forum software Gallery Wiki cms multilingual multi site social
Microsoft® Enterprise class .net CMS multilingual+FORUM+GALLERY+DYNAMIC PDF generator+Responsive Web Design+WIKI+COMMUNITY: Easy user-friendly,ultra fast (10X),dynamic sitemap;multi site in different domain;multi server;HTML5 microdata schema.org; PayPal IPN,SEO,chat,Adsense,templates,plugins.
- Free for all purpose (no license required)
- Responsive Web Design CMS
- PDF dynamic generator
- Forum software
- Multi domain & multi website
- Very fast
- No database configuration
- Chat robot programmable
- Currency excange
- News aggregator
- Blog aggregator
- Template polyvalent (work on mobile devices, tablets, handhelds)
- Adsense ready
- PayPal IPN integration
- HTML5 validation OK!
- Multi role: Supervisor > Webmaster > Admin > User senior > User > Visitors > Banned
- Dynamic sitemap
- Dynamic RSS
- Videos tutorial: http://gulp2.com/?p=12&a=64&t=iisinstallation
- full microdata semantic of SCHEMA.ORG by Google
- Easy to use
- Free user support - assistance online 24/24
- 10 Specials plugins in source code format
- Free developer support
- YouTube video channel synchronization
- EXIF and Geolocation
- Dynamic photo effect: Sepia, Polaroid, RayBan, Vintage, ecc..
- Customer care software (online ticket support service)
Very good Software.
This CMS has promise. It's wide open and source code and Visual Studio solution and project files are included. Being a VB.Net coder I like that it is not C#-based. That makes it easier for me to dig into it from VS. The default page and menu layouts are okay. They could use some tweaking, but by and large, they are useable. But most of the look-and-feel skins provided are so hokey. It's like the authors are still living in the 1990s with flashing and spinning buttons, glaring color contrasts, texture backgrounds, and goofy icons. The only skin that is even somewhat presentable is the one titled "Win8". Still, there is work to be done there. Overall, I look at this as an opportunity to learn ASP.Net, and in the process, perhaps come up with something that is more to my liking than the standard site layout and skins that are provided.
I got error on the VisaModule.ascx ... www.mp3hits.in