The OpenCMISS-Zinc Library (opencmiss.org/zinc), or Zinc, is a software library for building interactive graphical modelling and visualisation applications.
Models are represented in Zinc as mathematical fields defined over domains, including finite elements with support for high-order basis functions, complex parameter mappings and time variation, and image-based fields. Further fields can be defined by mathematical expressions and algorithms on existing fields, including image processing filters. Zinc model data structures are dynamic, supporting interactive applications which programmatically create, destroy and modify parts of models.
- Rich model representation with finite elements and images including model creation and editing.
- Field abstraction including deriving fields by mathematical operators, image processing.
- Powerful control of graphics generation from fields.
- High quality OpenGL rendering, independent of GUI toolset.
- C, C++ and Python APIs, available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Actively developed and supported.
There are no 3 star reviews.