CMGlue (Configuration Management Glue) is a better git-submodule, to manage a workspace which may contains multiple components that may from various version control tools such as Git and SVN (Subversion), or even just from a shared folder.
- Manage a workspace consists of multiple compononents from multiple repositories.
- Support Git's public repository, Subversion's repository, ClearCase's VOB, etc.
- Support download shared folder and shared file.
- 'Download' from the repositories, without overwrite local modifications.
- For each part, 'download' a given tag, or always 'download' the tip of a branch, automatically.
- Report the local modifications of each part.
- 'Upload' local modifications to the repositories.
- Create and record the 'snapshot'/baseline of the whole project.
Be the first to post a review of CMGlue!