Command Line Files is a command line interface (CLI) written for file and folder browsing. But, it's functionality doesn't stop there. Here are some of the things you can do with CLF: Create files and folders, delete files and folders, download files, view online files as well as files on your machine, start processes and execute shell commands, display disk space and system memory, and more! See the features list for a full list of features.
- *NIX, DOS like custom commands
- Alias capabilities
- Navigation stack (your CD history)
- Display system info (disk space, system memory)
- Settings file
- Display files without keeping it on your machine
- CLFS (Command Line Files Script)
- Extension installation
- Extension execution in foreground and background
- Extension Development
- All commands are documented in the wiki
Be the first to post a review of Command Line Files!