This project provides some custom Commandlets for the Microsoft (R) PowerShell runtime. The purpose of these Commandlets is to simplify the access to a SAS (R) Session via the COM API provided with SAS (R) Integration Technologies.
Instead of directly using the COM API this project contains commandlets for tasks with a higher level of abstraction, so that the end user does not have to know the implementation details of the tricky COM API.
- 19 Commandlets for easy access to the SAS platform and its servers
- Seamless access to one or multiple SAS server sessions inside your powershell environment.
- Commandlets are fully compatible with 32bit and 64bit processes
- Supporting SAS servers running SAS 9.1 or above
- Runs on every Windows machine (Windows XP SP3 or later)
- Commandlets are fully documented (with samples) inside the PowerShell runtime and in the WIKI page
Be the first to post a review of Cmdlets4Sas!