The CLUNK C++ library provides support for real-time 3D(binaural) sound generation. It puts virtually no limitations on the developer; people who have experienced working with other solutions (such as SDL_Mixer or Creative OpenAL) will respect this advan
- Simply the best free C++ sound library lol
- HRTF by KEMAR project, low-noise MDC transformation
- Virtually infinite numbers of object and sources attached to them, no more scene management, it's all automated now, the guys who worked with OpenAL will understand
- Sources are always relative to object and have names or ids, no more management again
- Various distance models (the same as in OpenAL)
- SSE optimized FFT/MDCT routines
- Doppler effect
- Fast support, any new features you want :)
- SDL support, but could be built standalone as filter/renderer
- Infinite music tracks, sample ogg streamer included.
Clunk works wonderful.
Great little open source library that does what it says on the tin!