The CLUNK C++ library provides support for real-time 3D(binaural) sound generation. It puts virtually no limitations on the developer; people who have experienced working with other solutions (such as SDL_Mixer or Creative OpenAL) will respect this advan
- Simply the best free C++ sound library lol
- HRTF by KEMAR project, low-noise MDC transformation
- Virtually infinite numbers of object and sources attached to them, no more scene management, it's all automated now, the guys who worked with OpenAL will understand
- Sources are always relative to object and have names or ids, no more management again
- Various distance models (the same as in OpenAL)
- SSE optimized FFT/MDCT routines
- Doppler effect
- Fast support, any new features you want :)
- SDL support, but could be built standalone as filter/renderer
- Infinite music tracks, sample ogg streamer included.
If you don't blow your own horn, no one will do it for you.
Clunk works wonderful.
Great little open source library that does what it says on the tin!