Report inappropriate content
- Header-only (does not require building)
- It's really easy to use
- Cross-platform (there is only ISO C++ code and Boost C++ libraries)
- Allows to register parameters with two names (in Unix-style) or single name
- Calls corresponding functions, with or without argument
- Allows to register unnamed parameters that can be inputed without names
- Provides common checks of inputed parameters, like duplication, incorrection, etc.
- Checks of value's type, like integer or real (defines by type of registered function's argument)
- Checks of value's semantic, like correct path, etc.
- Allows to set parameter's necessity.
- Allows to set parameter's default value.
- Allows to set another "name-value" separator, instead default '='.
Be the first to post a review of C++ command line parameters parser!
Additional Project Details