PDF Clown is a general-purpose Java and .NET library for manipulating PDF files through multiple abstraction layers, rigorously adhering to PDF 1.7 specification (ISO 32000-1).
This project aims to provide a universal access to PDF files (creation, reading, editing, rendering...) through an accurate and elegant object-oriented API.
- Fully-object-oriented PDF model
- PDF file creation (and content composition)
- PDF file reading (and content extraction)
- PDF file editing (and content modification)
- Page rendering as image and print (Alpha level)
Version 0.08 .NET does not want to compile. Missing the GoToExternalDestination.cs file in the solution.