Begin the log from revision 857. It is release version.
- added large resolution support inside boot file if legacy boot, and with extra CsmVideoDxe.efi in the case of UEFI boot.
- support for native resolution depends on monitor EDID
- folders restructure
- implemented VideoBIOS multipatch
- more menu settings
- themes additions
- new hardware added
ISO-906 contains additional DarwinDumper 2.5.7 and sample anime
Revision 1000 - I like digits magic
- all updated
- more bugs eliminated
- added new boot7 that includes BiosBlockIO driver for RAID controllers, JMicron, NForce and other non-Intel SATA/ATA/SCSI etc.
- menu improvements
- more hardware supported
- now there is only 64bit version. For those who want 32bit, compile it by yourself. It is still supported.
- changed options in refit.conf and in config.plist. Check samples in source tree.
- pointer settings now in refit.conf
- hide volumes from config.plist moved to refit.conf
- in Options menu you can choose different names for config.plist: config-2, config-u etc. Then reenter menu to see changes.
- different bugs eliminated
- InjectClockID now has default value No, but you may need it Yes to have deep sleep.
- AAPL00,DualLink by default=1, but you may need set it to 0.
- there are many improvements in functionality but nothing special to mention
- more correct hardware detecting including CPU and memory
- new key GenerateIvyStates
- advanced scripts
- new folder structure, new Clover must be installed from initial. Update is impossible.
- updated installer and translations, need more attention for other languages
- corrected memory reported to system
- current updates for different hardwares
Revision 1429 - 1483
- now there are good translations for 15 languages
- config.plist can contain <true/> and <integer> values
- added CloverUpdater application and preference panel
- NVRAM variable Clover.Theme used to set appearance
- no more refit.conf and settings.conf. All settings are in config.plist and theme.plist
- plist files now can include tags <array>, <true/>, <integer>
- Control panel v2 allowing to observe and set Themes
- NVRAM compatibility with new NVidia drivers
- added TextOnly menu mode
- added scaling for background