This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader http://www.tianocore.org. To compile it needs to place Clover sources into edk2/ folder.
- using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
Ae outra bosta cheia de config, otimo pra quem tem tempo a perder, mulher feia e é impotente, essa porra zoa ate a bios da mono, trocentas paginas pra configurar essa merda, cada um sai fazendo sua própria merda esperando entrar no hall da fama, vao toma no meu do cu bando de imbecil do baralho, em vez de se unir e fazer uma coisa que preste e funcione, bem coisa de usuário linux outra bosta bem grande também. resumindo. tem mulher feia, é impotente, não faz mais nada na vida alem de ficar huuuuu mac hack, essa merda é pra voce.
I must agree with others. Clover is a FANTASTIC boot loader! But, documentation is perhaps one of the worst I've ever seen: - There is a wiki, which is outdated and quite short in descriptions - There is a huge forum thread, with several links to posts with sometimes whatever sometimes helpful, really helpful information - There is no "default template", or "most common options" for a config.plist, so to get started, you must "know it all" So, whoever is willing to spend at least 10 hours reading some material, they might be able to use it, otherwise, just don't.
Great bootloader but the guide about installing are very poor! I'll rate it 5 star but guys, please make a stupid-proof install guide and installer.
Clover EFI is the future of boot loaders. GRUB beware.
hello actually is the best boot loader for running mac os x in a pc.. congratulations to all dev.. especially Slice.. it was the creator .. now in legacy boot .. is fast.. stable.. and in constant development in uefi some problems.. but one by one it will be solved soon.. by this great team. Once more congratulations