This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader http://www.tianocore.org. To compile it needs to place Clover sources into edk2/ folder.
Please visit http://www.projectosx.com, https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/discussion/ or open a bug ticket (https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/) for help instead of posting a negative review about how you are unable to configure correctly.
- using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
- theme database http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
The only XNU/Darwin bootloader for common x86 hardware that does its job well
Well documented, reliable and powerful bootloader !
5* from me. Really the best OS X loader available. Getting used to it is a bit tricky but after some try and error everything runs and you know for sure what you are doing and why. That works better than copy and paste instructions for me.
Best bootloader for Hackintosh - OSx86 (install Mac OS X on PC) and support another systems operation.