This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader http://www.tianocore.org. To compile it needs to place Clover sources into edk2/ folder.
Please visit http://www.projectosx.com, https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/discussion/ or open a bug ticket (https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/) for help instead of posting a negative review about how you are unable to configure correctly.
- using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
- theme database http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
Whit the Version Clover_v2.3k_r3185 i can't never work with the VMWare Fusion last version (7.1.1) ! I lost then all Networks connections (en0) !!! Only a reboot of the Hackintosh helps. Did install the older Version Clover_v2k_r3142 and can work without problems. Please fix it.
great bootloader! successfully installed the hackintosh thanks to clover!
On Yosemite with ga-z97x-ud3h-bk works great with multibeast a lot of freeze...
Amazing community with tremendous support! Clover lets me build the machine of my choosing while running the Darwin/XNU-based OS that I want to run!