Clipjump is a Multiple-Clipboard management utility for Windows. It allows you to simultaneously use multiple clipboards like never before. Everything that is transferred to your clipboard will get automatically transferred to the Multiple-Clipboards. These clips can be stored for any amount of time, stored in any of the unlimited channels and used anytime without the fuss.
- It Captures every change on Clipboard regardless of data-types.
- Control Multiple-Clipboards only by using the single shortcut Ctrl+V
- Can have as much as simultaneous clipboards as possible, no LIMIT.
- Fast and powerful searching to help find needed content while pasting.
- Highly Configurable, thanks to Clipjump Custom
- Extend-able and customizable with Plugins
- Clipjump History Tool - View, search and restore old clipboard items including images.
- Export and share clipboards with your friends.
- Clipjump Channels - Have as many as multiple Clipboard channels in Clipjump that store data independent of each other. These channels can have distinct names and hold data without inconsistency.
- Small download (500 kb), small RAM usage (800 kb)
I was just wanting something like this, along it came! I give it 5 stars cause it's useful despite the problems. I can't clear the clipboard with history (action mode menu). I go to the task bar and do a restart using small icon r-click menu. Help should say windows help, which is next to worthless. Clip board items should include "do nothing" as a choice. I forget what I have in the clip board and run through it, if I can't find what I want I have to select something and then delete it. The "Tell us a little more" box should have a "?" selection for things you don' have experience with yet such as support. I'm trying to get updates, I selected "manage updates". What do I do now? Download the new one? Do I have to uninstall the old one? What? Push the button, take your chances. Thanks for a good product. Frank