Create 3D scenes linked together in short films through simple menus. Designed for Java3D beginners, and developers to include code in extension Panels
Four steps for your Universe :
Open and close scenes. Choose background, a terrain if needed, set lights, fog, camera position, sky picture, scene duration.
Import objects or create shapes (sphere, cone, houses,...). Place them and set size, dimensions ratio, picking priority, duplicate, group
Apply textures, colors, transparency on selected object
4-Animation/ story board
Move object between two points or more(placement /orientation in space). Rotation, orbit, transparency/color change, traveling, with timers.
Scenes are linked by a number in their file name, making a movie with smooth transitions when running.
For installation, look at readMe.txt file.
- Real-time 3D SceneGraph building (Java3D compliant)
- Model import (obj, lightWave)
- Mouse controls and menus. No programming necessary
- Designed for developpers to include their code (plug-ins)
- Includes JavaZoom mp3 player for sound
Be the first to post a review of cliper!