Climax is a Java command line argument parser framework that allows you to create and customize your own command line interface. The command line help and version information can be customized using built-in Apache-Ant-like properties.
- Reflective interface definition: useful for implementing less code as possible
- Procedural definition: useful for avoiding use of reflection for performance reasons
- Command line options can be defined as any of the following types: POSIX, GNU short long, GNU long
- Options can be terminative to parsing any other command line argument (Similar to the options --help and --version)
- Option arguments for an option can be provided separately or provided together as a list using a defined argument separator
- Options and non-option arguments can be undocumented
- Options and non-option arguments can be provided with default arguments
- Option arguments and non-option arguments can be validated and parsed using default and custom logic that can provide user-friendly error messages
- The command line program's version option is automatically provided when providing the version information
- The command line program's help information and any of its elements can be completely customized
Be the first to post a review of Climax!