Feb 9th 2012
Release of former Clavis NG version 2.4.3 and Discovery Opac.
Those are complete release under AGPLv3 of Comperio Library Mangement System.
(2.4.3) Main changes:
- upgrade to Propel to 1.5 and Prado to 3.1.9
- full migration to InnoDB for MySQL
- full integration of iReport reporting system via PHP JavaBridge
- More complex patron search page
- Full introduction of Inter Consortia Circulation support
- New thesaurus and authorities
Manual and release notes available on http://clavishelp.comperio.it/clavismanual/doku.php?id=home
This release is the last one before not yet public available 2.5.0 that will
introduce big changes and innovation:
- new Solr Schema and migration to Solr 3.5-4.0
- Full UNIMARC indexing (ALL Fields) and searching
- New TurboMarc (Indexdata) internal record format
- new Multisite structure for saving
- cli support for maintanance
- iReport for statistics.
- Discovery DNG3 as a Silverstripe CMS module will be a new specific project
and indipendent from Clavis NG to be used with other LMS.
For more information and support on migration from existing LMS please contact: email@example.com
* Clavis is an Integrated Library Management System developed by Comperio srl.
* Discovery is an OPAC bundled witch Clavis.
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2010 Comperio srl
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
* the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3 as published by
* the Free Software Foundation with the addition of the following permission
* added to Section 15 as permitted in Section 7(a): FOR ANY PART OF THE COVERED
* WORK IN WHICH THE COPYRIGHT IS OWNED BY COMPERIO, COMPERIO DISCLAIMS THE
* WARRANTY OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
* ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
* along with this program; if not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses or write to
* the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston,
* MA 02110-1301 USA.
* You can contact Comperio srl headquarters at Via Nazionale, 154
* 35048 Stanghella (Padova), ITALY, or at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Website: http://www.comperio.it
* The interactive user interfaces in modified source and object code versions
* of this program must display Appropriate Legal Notices, as required under
* Section 5 of the GNU Affero General Public License version 3.
* In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public License
* version 3, these Appropriate Legal Notices must retain the display of the
* "Powered by Comperio" logo. If the display of the logo is not reasonably
* feasible for technical reasons, the Appropriate Legal Notices must display
* the words "Powered by Comperio".
* Sources should be available via "Download" link available in all pages.
* All modifications and changes should be delivered via patches to base
* source release to simplify identification of changes.
* For Commercial Licenses and support please contact Comperio.