Now available on Google Play at
The source code is now maintained on <https://github.com/graham22/Classic>
Classic Monitor is a free status monitor for Midnite solar 's, Classic 150, 200, 250 Charge Controller. It is a Read Only Program, it does not write to the Classic.
The software is provided "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied.
Classic Monitor is NOT a product of Midnite solar, nor do they support this application!
If the app detects a Whizbang Junior current monitor, the State Of Charge will display along with a bi-directional current gauge.
Other features include a calendar view of the daily power readings and a chart view of power for the last 24 hours, plus a store and forward feature to upload data to <PVOutput.org>.
Basic support for the Tristar MPPT charge controller from Morningstar.
Works with Android API level 10 (Gingerbread) and above.
- The gauge view is displayed in landscape mode, list view is displayed in portrait mode.
- Gauge scale can be selected by tapping on a gauge (unless locked).
- Can be setup to scan for the charge controller on the local subnet or a static IP can be used.
- The calendar displays the energy harvested for each day along with an indication that the batteries have reached the float voltage setpoint.
- If you have a WhizBangJr, the State Of Charge is displayed, tap on it and you get the big SOC view.
- With the WhizbangJr, the battery current gauge is bi-directional to show the direction of current to the batteries, this value can be viewed in watts or amps.
- The main power gauge includes a pair of indicators to show the state of the AUX ports.
- A chart view of power for the last 24 hours
- A store and forward feature to upload data to <PVOutput.org>.
Be the first to post a review of Classic Monitor!