Search the Old and New Testaments on YOUR Computer
From the author of the 5-Star Amazon.com book entitled "An Interview with a Saint" (NOT about Catholics, Mormons, or a sports-team in Louisiana,) and The Sierra Bible Software comes an opportunity to read, study, & search the classic books of The Bible on Linux, Windows, and OS X.
This software has been designed for those who wish to become well-versed (pun intended) in the only rex-authorized version of The Bible known to mankind. The Classic Scriptures Software includes the complete set of books found in both the Old and New Testaments.
Note: People who wish to contribute to the support / improvement of this project are asked to like / share a link to this project and / or purchase a copy of "An Interview with A Saint."
The software is free. Promotional copies of the book may also be available. Contact the author for more information.
- Includes the 39 books of the Old Testament
- Includes the 27 books of the New Testament
- New "Go To Verse" feature supports classic verse lookup
- New "Random Reader" opportunity offers inspired reading
- New GUI has better support for Windows, Linux, & OS X
- Instantenous Search, Read, & Reference - Faster than Google!
- Cut & paste quotations to documents & social media sites (like facebook)
- New Dictionary feature allows preemptive search word lookup
- Easy Bookmark feature supports continuious reading between sessions
- 100% FREE & CLEAN awards granted by Softpedia
- Works anywhere Java 1.6 is available
- Internet connection NOT required
- Easy to install & use!
- To cut a verse: Select it/them, then press CTRL + C
- To paste: Click another location, then press CTRL + V
Be the first to post a review of The Classic Scriptures!