ClarityPro a schematic functional programming environment ClarityPro. ClarityPro is used to create programs through drawing rather than by typing text. The approach is particularly helpful for designers that think and design using diagrams.
- Schematic Functional Programming Environment
- Used for modelling or developing systems
- Access to over 300 library functions
- Based on a functional database language
- Interpreter may be used as a DLL in your own program
Be the first to post a review of ClarityPro!