Clam sentinel is a program that detects file system changes and automatically scans the files added or modified using ClamWin. Require the installation of ClamWin. For Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista (tested) and Windows 7.
- Adds a real-time scanner to ClamWin
- Integrated intrusion detection
- Proactive heuristic protection
- USB and removable drive protection
- Uses ClamWin quarantine folder
- Scan logs for real-time, drives, memory, and messages
- Default configuration suitable for most users
- Easy custom configuration via system tray icon
- Supports Windows 98 and newer computers
- Supports English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Indonesian and Azeri languages
- Multiple user support
Thanks for updates ;)
If you want to use ClamWin as your main/only antivirus, this project is a good step towards real time protection, but bare in mind that it is not yet as comprehensive or sophisticated as a "true" on-access guard.
clamsentinel, Thanks for a lot of languages supporting.
Simple to use.
Like this one folks.
Thanks, useful program