Clam sentinel is a program that detects file system changes and automatically scans the files added or modified using ClamWin. Require the installation of ClamWin. For Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Adds a real-time scanner to ClamWin
- Integrated intrusion detection
- Proactive heuristic protection
- USB and removable drive protection
- Uses ClamWin quarantine folder
- Scan logs for real-time, drives, memory, and messages
- Default configuration suitable for most users
- Easy custom configuration via system tray icon
- Supports Windows 98 and newer computers
- Supports English, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Indonesian and Azeri languages
- Multiple user support
On EVERY download, Sentinel detects suspicious files. EVERY temporary file of an install is a virus. The software doesn't ever detect REAL problems. A waste of time and pc ressources, not worth a second and a byte. I wasted far to much time getting all the files out of quarantine. Disabling quarantine gets you messages on EVERY download. What is this software good for? Just write a script that pops up a message on every download and you have the same thing.
Can't get it, 'sentinel' to install either from zip or exe. It seems to install then reports 'the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect' recently had ramnit-94 trojan ...cleared it with clamwin .. I'm running XP in fusion under Mavericks, 10,9,1 on a i5 chipped Mac powerbook
Thanks for that license free and open source antivirus. And also for updating !
Nice to see Clam Sentinel comes back alive again. 1.21 All cleaned & no false positive 0/47 now. ;)
Thank you :) :) :)