CLADlims is a wed based laboratory information and data management system for animals and their measurement records. It is designed to track the weight and tumour growth of the animals, visualize the data, compare data, inform the user for any alarming measurements as well as keep any other data related to animals, cages and experiments. Users can submit the data directly from the measuring facilities to the database using a mobile device (tablet or phone) or any computer with a modern web browser. Multiple tumours per animal can be tracked.
With CLADlims you can improve efficiency by getting rid of the text files or spreadsheets and save time and money.
- track animal weight and tumour volume
- print generated cage cards
- access through your web browser
- notifications for any alarming measurements
- compare measurements between animals and cages
- view all your experiment data on a single page
- view and export your raw data
- comments/notes/description for experiments, cages and animals
- track multiple tumours per animal
Be the first to post a review of CLADlims!