CIVx is a free advanced PIV (Particle Imaging Velocimetry) code, developped in Fortran and C++. Input : pair of png images. Output : velocity field in NetCDF format. It is used by the UVMAT Matlab code develloped at LEGI.
- Spatial decoupling of the pattern box in image a from its counterpart in image b
- Arbitrary grid definition by user or mesh generator
- Advanced mask implementation
- Correlation multiplication to reduce spurious vectors
- Iterative CIV, taking into account pattern deformation by strain and rotation.
- Adaptative continuous window shifting to reduce peak-locking effect
- Image distortion
- Numerical computation can be used as first guess
- Standard file format for easy integration with third party solutions.
- User defined criterions for false vector removal
Be the first to post a review of civx!