A circular, oval, and spiral dock for Windows
A circular, oval, and spiral dock for Windows implemented in .Net using C#. It is based on the idea of pie menus but in a dock form. Official Hompage: http://circledock.wikidot.com
- Non-Docked Application Launcher
- Unlimited Folders, shortcuts, links, and managements across sub-levels
- Background and Icons customizable via a drag and drop system
- Hide Dock when not in use, to reserve screen real estate
- Mulit-monitor and virtual Desktop(s) Compatible
- No Installation required, simply unpack and run .exe
Great tool and getting better!
Circle Dock does a great job. It fulfills all the requirements I've put against such an application (quick hide/show, not invasive, drag & drop, looks nice but simple and is very customizable). Truly precious!
very good project
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your site, especially its discussion. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
netetrader.com !free shipping! j0rdan sh0es........ 28 dollar c0ach p-u-r-s-e...... 25 dollar c00gi cl0thes........ 20 dollar U.G.G B00ts.......... 39 dollar Dear Friend: We can s upply all kind jers ey with good quality and low price. contact me, let's talk details. Delivery time: 5-6days, Shipping Method: EMS Newest stock list: every 3-5days updated Warm Regards, Carolyn mineokmalls.com