C# / DX9.0 Demo App/ Source Code
Modeling 3-dimensial functions, shapes such as spheres, cubes, and a fully animated wave-modeling simulation. Explores topics such as positioning lighting, cameras, shapes, windows interface, Font "Meshes"..
- Class, Interface, Polymorphism, Inheritance, C#, .Net Managed Code in DirectX-9
- Graphing Mathematical Functions and Surfaces in 3d with Calculus Derived Vector Normals
- 3d-Animation and Modeling, using Direct-3d Mesh(es) and 3d-Fonts, Fog and more
- Mouse Ray Projections and Unprojections, Explores Direct-X Assembly and Classes, including RenderState, Essential Function Calls with a C# class and interface -oriented design
- Windows Forms, Menus, and Property Grid controls, Mouse Event Handling
Hours and hours of intense labor, exploring custom engine from the ground floor up (from scratch, see references) this program evolved into a 3d-"Wave-Form" simulator. Some of my notes will be provided along with my ideas and references from the plethora of tutorials on the internet today. It explored relatively new ground being written in managed .NET code, which appears to be a huge bridge being built by the directX community at large. I have stopped putting in so much time into this program and I hope it can be used at least as demonstration of the concepts being used today to design programs for DirectX, without sacrificing the know-how that is key to innovation.