ChanSort allows you to organize your TV's channel lists on your PC. It supports:
* Samsung's series B,C,D,E and F
* LG's models released 2009-2014 (CS,DM,LA,LB,LD,LE,LH,LK,LM,LN,LS,LT,LV,LW,LX,PH,PM,PN,PT)
* Toshiba models using a .zip/chmgt.db channel list
* Panasonic models using svl.db or svl.bin lists (2011 or later)
* VDR channels.conf lists
* LG "GlobalClone" format support (high LA and LB models)
* LG LB55xx and LB56xx binary format support
* LG LB58xx binary format support
* VDR channels.conf file format (thanks to TCr82)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Full)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
* Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later
- User interface in English, German and Portuguese language
- Unicode support for channel names (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, ...)
- Reorder channels (enter numbers directly, use up/down buttons or drag&drop)
- Rename channels
- Delete channels
- Manage favorite lists and parental locking
- Apply reference lists to restore a predefined order
- Multi-selection to add/move/delete/flag multiple channels at once
- Repair LG Satellite-DTV channel lists (caused by firmware issues)
Works with my LG 49UB850V except that channel list alterations are not handled correctly by the TV because of a firmware bug. The firmware says that the old list will be deleted but this does not happen. Because of this the non sorted channels have been added to the end of the channel list in the present version of the software(2014-11-04) . This bug has been reported to LG firmware support. Also, channel renaming does not work.
Good job! Only on LG 42LB650 channel list not working "skip channel". Thank you!
hi turkish language add me regards.
ChanSort.loader.lg.ini part of the path was not found error tv lg 42 la 691 www. upmatik.com/m/2014/09/23/1921682152.png
Works perfect with my Samsung 2014 TV UE48H6270. Great piece of software, better than the original Samsung editor.