ChanSort allows you to organize your TV's channel lists on your PC. It supports:
* Samsung's series B,C,D,E and F
* LG's models released 2009-2013 (CS,DM,LA,LD,LE,LH,LK,LM,LN,LS,LT,LV,LW,LX,PH,PM,PN,PT)
* Toshiba models using a .zip/chmgt.db channel list
* Panasonic models using svl.db or svl.bin lists (2011 or later)
* Show Provider information for Samsung channel lists (C,D,E,F series; all DVB lists except Astra HD+)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Full)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
* Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later
- User interface in English, German and Portuguese language
- Unicode support for channel names (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, ...)
- Reorder channels (enter numbers directly, use up/down buttons or drag&drop)
- Rename channels
- Delete channels
- Manage favorite lists and parental locking
- Apply reference lists to restore a predefined order
- Multi-selection to add/move/delete/flag multiple channels at once
- Repair LG Satellite-DTV channel lists (caused by firmware issues)
Works great with my Samsung LE46C750 and Samsung BD-D6900! Especially the handling has impressed me! At all the open action "Order the channels the same way as in a reference list" helped me a lot!
Good LG 42LN570S
TV LG 55LA660V with the latest firmware (04.20.29) disabled (locked) the ability to edit channels. You can fix this as anything? P.S.Sorry, version 15.12.2013 all works. Thank you!
Please add in support LG 42la645V.
super LG 42lm640s