ChanSort allows you to organize your TV's channel lists on your PC. It supports:
* Samsung's series B,C,D,E and F
* LG's models released 2009-2015 (CS,DM,LA,LB,LD,LE,LH,LK,LM,LN,LS,LT,LV,LW,LX,PH,PM,PN,PT,UB)
* Panasonic models using svl.db or svl.bin lists (2011 or later)
* Toshiba models using a .zip/chmgt.db channel list
* VDR channels.conf lists
* Latest LG firmware for webOS based TVs now imports channel lists correctly (see Forum thread)
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Full)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
* Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later
- User interface in English, German and Portuguese language
- Unicode support for channel names (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, ...)
- Reorder channels (enter numbers directly, use up/down buttons or drag&drop)
- Rename channels
- Delete channels
- Manage favorite lists and parental locking
- Apply reference lists to restore a predefined order
- Multi-selection to add/move/delete/flag multiple channels at once
- Repair LG Satellite-DTV channel lists (caused by firmware issues)
Works on my Samsung UHD-TV UE48HU7590 :-) One Question: Is there a possibility in the future, to connect to the TV directly?
Great software, thanks for the good work.
My TV LG 32LB650V is not finding the channels after modifying the channel list. I receive the message "No signal", and some channel are not there, where I've put them in the list.
Works with my LG 49UB850V except that channel list alterations are not handled correctly by the TV because of a firmware bug. The firmware says that the old list will be deleted but this does not happen. Because of this the non sorted channels have been added to the end of the channel list in the present version of the software(2014-11-04) . This bug has been reported to LG firmware support. Also, channel renaming does not work.
Good job! Only on LG 42LB650 channel list not working "skip channel". Thank you!