Chandler is an open source Note-to-Self Organizer. It features calendaring, task and note management and consists of a desktop application, web application and a free sharing and back-up service called Chandler Hub. Our goal is to serve the way people actually work, independently and together, particularly in small groups, a market segment we believe is underserved. Our belief is that personal and collaborative information work is by nature iterative and that the existing binary Done/Not-Done, Read/Unread, Flagged/Unflagged paradigm in productivity software poorly accommodates the reality of how people work.
- Cross platform to maximize collaboration.
- Import/export calendars and tasks.
- Sync with CalDAV (iCal 3.x, Lightning) calendars.
- Search for tasks and appointments.
- Secure your data with a master password.
- Turn reminders into events.
- Access your data over the web with Chandler Hub.
- Sync your Apple, Google, and Mozilla calendars.
- Add new items from iGoogle.
- Gather notes and events into collections you define.
- Easily maintain a calendar for each collection.
- Triage items into now/later/done sections.
- Set up IMAP folders to download email.
OMG what a beautifull piece of software @.@ a perfect look documentation and communities to get you started you even can write a diary you can make an agenda, and it even haves an alarm system! thanks a lot for sharing this wonder