Replacement for the SCCP channel driver in Asterisk. Extended features include Shared Lines, Presence / BLF, customizable Feature Buttons, and Custom Device State. Visit our discussion mailing list for help and join us as a developer if you like.
- Shared Lines
- Different CallerID's per Shared Line
- Realtime Config
- Module Reload (processes changes in sccp.conf)
- Advanced busy lamp field support (BLF) (with Advanced Presence)
- Custom device state
- Editable feature buttons
- Adhoc Dialing a.k.a. Private line automatic ringdown (PLAR)
- Hotline Functionality
- Dynamic Speeddials
- Video Calls
- We are implementing all code in this project under Sect. 1201 (f) Reverse Engineering exception of the DMCA for the sole purpose of writing interoperable software
Thanks for Chan-sccp-b, it's great!
chan-sccp-b works perfectly, thanks
simple and straight forward to use
chan-sccp-b, easy to use
Works and fast.