Replacement for the SCCP channel driver in Asterisk. Extended features include Shared Lines, Presence / BLF, customizable Feature Buttons, and Custom Device State. Visit our discussion mailing list for help and join us as a developer if you like.
- Shared Lines
- Different CallerID's per Shared Line
- Realtime Config
- Module Reload (processes changes in sccp.conf)
- Advanced busy lamp field support (BLF) (with Advanced Presence)
- Custom device state
- Editable feature buttons
- Adhoc Dialing a.k.a. Private line automatic ringdown (PLAR)
- Hotline Functionality
- Dynamic Speeddials
- Video Calls
- We are implementing all code in this project under Sect. 1201 (f) Reverse Engineering exception of the DMCA for the sole purpose of writing interoperable software
Thanks for Chan-sccp-b, it's great!
I used version 2 with Asterisk 1.4 with a Cisco 7921 trouble free for over a year. I am eagerly waiting for a version which will work with Asterisk 1.8.4.
I have replaced all ISDN and analog phones at home with Cisco 7910/7940/7960s. After three months of running this channel driver, I have no problems to report, it is very stable!
Running crash-free for over a month now without reload with more than 10 phones! (chan-sccp-b 3.0 PreRC4 - 2056)
I built a VoIP network using the asterisk for 40 users. I have used for their own use Cisco 7960 and 7905.
Very good project. It's a well known fact that Cisco SIP firmwares for their phones are of very poor quality (spontaneous reboots, hangs, etc.) so being able to use very stable SCCP firmware with Asterisk is a very positive change!