Replacement for the SCCP channel driver in Asterisk. Extended features include Shared Lines, Presence / BLF, customizable Feature Buttons, and Custom Device State. Visit our discussion mailing list for help and join us as a developer if you like.
- Shared Lines
- Different CallerID's per Shared Line
- Realtime Config
- Module Reload (processes changes in sccp.conf)
- Advanced busy lamp field support (BLF) (with Advanced Presence)
- Custom device state
- Editable feature buttons
- Adhoc Dialing a.k.a. Private line automatic ringdown (PLAR)
- Hotline Functionality
- Dynamic Speeddials
- Video Calls
- IPV6 Support
- We are implementing all code in this project under Sect. 1201 (f) Reverse Engineering exception of the DMCA for the sole purpose of writing interoperable software
It helped with the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
Thanx A lot! Outstanding work! Cisco should really think about supporting this project officially :-)
Really nice SCCP package. Well done.
works really well, great support team, and active development.
Excellent way to use your Cisco Phone with Freepbx very stable and powerful, very reactive support ! Thank you