CGS MedRec was developed as a comprehensive platform to centralize all your personal medical data in 1 file. For free and open-source.
Warning: ALWAYS backup your MedRec database file before upgrading!
Upgrading existing installation: Running install will only upgrade CGS MedRec program files and will not affect your CGS MedRec database file. Meaning, it should be safe to use install to upgrade your installation without data loss. Still, as a precaution, always backup your database file before upgrading.
Also check the files section for:
- The "No Administrator Rights" install version.
- Portable ZIP version.
- The source code.
2014-07-29 version 1.5: Check blog for changelog.
Would you like to translate MedRec to your own language? Then check the translation tool in the source code zip file. You can also share the lang. XML file after in the discussion forum!
Are there missing features you would like to see in MedRec? Leave a suggestion in the discussion forum!
- Personal health records organizer.
- Helps to centralize any kind of personal medical information.
- Cooperates with your electronic agenda/calendar.
- Supports encrytion with AxCrypt (optional).
- For your family, pets, entities or groups.
- Keep track of numeric data (e.g. Weight, Glucose, etc.) and correlate to events! Find out what the effect of that fever had on your weight!
- Keep track of the little things: We all experienced it: "What did the doctor last say?", "When did I took that medicine and for how long?"
- No boundaries: CGS MedRec allows you to import and export your data to work with any other service (CSV/XML).
- Supports any kind of file: x-rays, lab-reports, PDF files, anything you need.
- Future ready! No preset data fields. Add, organize and change your data as you see fit!
- Enhanced for touch devices.
- You can also use CGS MedRec as a baby health and development tracker.
- You can also use CGS MedRec to combine, store and analyse the data from your health and sport (wearable) tracker devices!
- Available in English and Dutch! More languages: translator tool is available with the source code.
- Dutch: CGS MedRec is een gratis en open-source persoonlijk gezondheidsdossier softwareprogramma.
Be the first to post a review of CGS MedRec!