- Very low overhead free c code for Linux and windows with very low non-mining CPU and ram usage
- Stratum and GBT pooled mining protocol support, including ultra low overhead solo mining
- Scaleable networking scheduler designed to scale to any size hashrate without networking delays yet minimise connection overhead
- long poll support - will use longpoll from any pool if primary pool does not support it
- Self detection of new blocks with a mini-database for slow/failing longpoll scenarios, maximum work efficiency and minimum rejects.
- Heavily threaded code hands out work retrieval and work submission to separate threads to not hinder devices working
- Caching of submissions during transient network outages
- Preemptive fetching of work prior to completion of current work
- Local generation of valid work (via stratum, GBT or ntime rollover) whenever possible, as supported on a per-work item basis
- Prevention of stale work submission on new block
Be the first to post a review of Cgminer!