C++ library for configuration file parsing. Uses Boost C++ libraries. 1.0 release coming soon!
- Header-only (does not require building)
- It's really easy to use
- Cross-platform (there is only ISO C++ code and Boost C++ libraries).
- Allows to set option's necessity.
- Allows to set option's default value.
- Allows to set another "name-value" separator, instead default '='.
- Allows to use arbitrary nesting of sections
- Checks of value's semantic, like correct path, etc.
- Provides common checks of options and sections, like duplication, incorrection, etc.
- Supports single-line and multi-line comments (in C++ style)
- Allow to register options with multivalues
- Singleton-variant of configurator class
- Case-sensitivity (or insensitivity) for names of options and sections
cfo-parser is small and works nicely