Set of perl scripts to analyse and check expiration of user certificates in Microsoft Windows Certification Authority. Output is in HTML with list of expiration state of latest user certificates. Expirated are marked. List can be sent by e-mail.
- works with output from Microsoft Certification Authority utility (certutil.exe)
- input/output can be piped or can be from/into file
- with scheduled running, you obtain good utility for watchkeeping of expirated/early expirating user certificates
- List of affected users can be sent by e-mail. In HTML output (web page) are 3 views of certificate list
- This project can be included into any proprietal project (because LGPL)
Be the first to post a review of Certificate Expiration!