This is cdrtfe 1.5.1
The changes may have introduced new bugs, so please test and report,
if you find a bug.
Some of the translations haven't been updated for quite a while. Any
help regarding the update of existing or the creation of new
translations is much appreciated.
- Changed appearance of the message dialogs.
- Use Segoe UI or Tahoma as font if available.
- Corrected tab order on the cdrtfe main window.
* Use current versions of JCL, JVCL, Vampyre Imaging Library and
Drag and Drop Component Suite.
* Make cdrtfe compile with Delphi 7 again.
* Added possibility to compile cdrtfe with the Virtual Shell Tools
instead of the Delphi Shell Controls.
- Drive recognition failed with more than 10 SCSI host adapters.
- Under Windows 7 PE the initialization of the task bar progress
indicator failed and caused cdrtfe to crash.
- Continuing a multisession CD with importing the previous session
could make both sessions (the old and new) unusable. The mkisofs
command to calculate the amount of data to be written was called
with wrong parameters.
- Registering and unregistering the ShellExtension failed on