cdrtfe is a CD/DVD/BD burning application for Microsoft Windows. You can burn data discs, Audio CDs, XCDs, (S)VCDs and DVD-Video discs. It supports creation and writing of ISO images and bootable discs.
cdrtfe has a multi-language interface and is also available as portable version.
- create data discs (CD, DVD, BD)
- multisession CD support
- create (gapless) Audio CDs from wav, mp3, flac, ogg files
- write disc image (ISO, BIN/CUE), save disc to ISO image
- extract audio tracks to wav, mp3, flac or ogg
- write (S)VCDs
- create DVD-Video disc from VIDEO_TS folder
- quick- and full-erase rewritable discs
- disc images and Audio CDs can be written simultaneously to multiple writers
- optional Windows Explorer integration via ShellExtension
- uses cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, ...) and other well-known tools as backend
I tried burning some MP3's to a cd, but it kept saying not enough time on the disc, only 79min, when I was only trying to burn 65 minutes of audio onto a CD-RW marked 80 Min. I know CD-RW's aren't where you typically burn audio, but I just need to make an ISO of the audio CD to send to a friend electronically.