- MixtureModel_v1r1: overlapping community algorithm , which includes novel partition density and fuzzy modularity metrics.
- OpenMP versions of algorithms in  are available to download.
- Main suite containing three community detection algorithms based on the Modularity measure containing: Geodesic and Random Walk edge Betweenness  and Spectral Modularity .
Collaborator: Theologos Kotsos.
 M. Newman & M. Girvan, Physical Review, E 69 (026113), 2004.
 M. Newman, Physical Review E, 74(3):036104, 2006.
 B. Ball et al, An efficient and principled method for detecting communities in networks, 2011.
The suite is based upon the fast community algorithm implemented by Aaron Clauset <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Chris Moore, Mark Newman, and the R IGraph library Copyright (C) 2007 Gabor Csardi <email@example.com>. It also makes of the classes available from Numerical Recipies 3rd Edition W. Press, S. Teukolsky, W. Vetterling, B. Flanne
- C++ and R implementations of Newman & Girvan Modularity based community detection algorithms
- R implementations of the edge Betweenness Random Walk algorithm
- Boot-strapping factilities to test cluster robustness
- Version 2 (v2r1) contains OpenMP implementation of Newman & Girvan Geodesic and Random Walk edge Betweenness algorithms
- Overlapping community detection model, including the partition density and fuzzy modularity metrics for community detection
Be the first to post a review of Community Detection Modularity Suite!