This program supports TSNK-lab ICX285AL cameras, QHY5, QHY6, QHY9, QHY8L, DSI2PRO, DSLR. It works with Mono images of 8, 12, 16 bits and RGB images of 24, 48 bits. Photo and video modes can be used. Histogram control of preview is available. There are two modes of capture: single frame mode and series.
- Supports TSNK-lab ICX285AL-tcp, QHY6, QHY9, QHY8L, DSI2PRO, DSLR cameras
- Fixed the hang of QHY6, QHY9 after exposure interruption
- Added BULB exposure via USB for DSLR
- Added subsystem of interframe devices (including communication with Lin_guider)
- Added complex sessions
- Support of the latest libgphoto2 and libraw
CCD is very easy to use. I use CCD on Raspberry Pi to control my QHY8L. Keep up the good work.