Do you have a problem with a Ebook reader that can't read CBR/CBZ files?
But it can read PDF files?
Here is your solution!
Very easy to use
1. Start CBR 2 PDF converter via the start menu
2. Select your CBR File
4. When the task is done, you get a popup right in your taskbar
5. Output name is in the same location as the CBR file and has the same file name except for *.cbr
Or you can just right click a CBR file in Windows Explorer and let the program run.
Source code will be soon available on github: https://github.com/koen-github/cbr2PDF-Converter
Update: I also added CBZ support in the last version!
- Fast clean and simple
- English language support
- Support for CBZ files
- Support for Windows Explorer right click menu on *.cbr or *.cbz files
- TODO: Better and faster creation of PDF's from CBR's
- TODO: Support for multiple CBR's files
- TODO: Support for converting a whole directory
- TODO: Bug fix for bigger CBR's (some of them don't work because the images are not scaled correctly)
I like it, it works but is there any way to make it so it can mass convert? One at a time is tedious
Wow, I wrote this software a few years ago, and never looked at it again. Until today, Never thought it would be this popular :) Soon I'm going to release a new version with support for English
Is this tool necessary? You can use either free Calibre or simply office suite to convert CBR to PDF. source: www.epubor.com/convert-cbr-to-pdf.html
cbrtopdf works great
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.