CodeBlocks With A full development environment.
Took a while but CodeBlocks is now upto speed and in sync with the current release version.
New version of CodeBlocks supports XML based configuration, so users can do specialized compiler support if needed.
Changed away from the old Msys in favor of Msys2 which has better support for a lot of things like miktex.
Old package is still there if you still need it but wont be developed on anymore.
Loads of modifications compared to the Msys2 package from Alex, you can still update Msys2 packages from his server though.
MinGW64 packages have to many changes compared to Alex version so those will not upgrade but im working on creating my own package server.
Current Msys2/MinGW64 gcc is now 4.9.2 and binutils 2.25.
Stay tuned for more changes.
- Msys2 Based shell
- Conemu With specializations
- QT4 with QtCreator for doing gui based work
- Specialized CodeBlocks With Native support for the MinGW64 compilers
- MinGW64 compilers default to linking statically, and can throw exceptions from static builds
- Msys2 packages compatible with Alex Msys2, you can update packages by doing pacman -Syu
- Supports a lot if not all document formats thanks to miktex, and miktex works from Msys2 bash
- Working clang compiler using MinGW64 api.
- ACE socket libraries and several other libraries that might come in handy.
- FOX Toolkit / FAST Light Toolkit
- Working GTK-Doc For windows.
- Python 2.7.9 and Python 3.3 Msys2 and MinGW64 versions with a lot of tools.
Very useful project for MinGW/MSYS, and now for MinGW-w64/MSYS2. Thank you for all!
Thanks for Cbadvanced, it's the best!
Nice addition to vanilla MSYS.