Cross-platform 3D game engine in Object Pascal. Extensible system of 3D objects, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. Rendering and processing of 3D models in X3D, VRML, Collada and other formats. Latest graphic effects including shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. Animation, collision detection, 3D sound.
Also home of view3dscene - our full-featured VRML/X3D browser. And also home of various games developed using the engine, like "The Castle".
- Many 3D formats supported: X3D, VRML, Collada, MD3, 3DS, more
- Reading and writing of X3D, converting other 3D models to X3D
- Modern OpenGL / OpenGLES 2.0 renderers using shaders and VBOs
- Shadows using shadow maps and shadow volumes
- Mirrors using cube environment mapping and other methods
- Scene manager, custom viewports
- Creatures (with AI), items, player, inventory working out of the box
- Bump mapping, with steep parallax bump mapping with self-shadowing
- Screen-space effects in GLSL
- 3D sound using OpenAL
- Portable (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, mobile platforms: Android, iOS)
- Source code in clean ObjectPascal (for FreePascal)
- Includes Lazarus components for RAD development
There are no 4 star reviews.