'caseGen' allows you to simplify your numerical simulation problem!
Actual its not fairly tested so please contact me if you see any refinements or found bugs.
- NEW VERSION '06.07.2012' RELEASED!
- Create individual cases out of a TEMPLATE-folder and predefinded parameters.
- Multidimensional optimization even without knowledge of the functional conncetion.
- Easy collaboration with others. Every step of your procedure is can be found and manipulated in one CONTROLDICT-file.
- Start one or more cases in serial or parallel (even on a cluster-system).
- Create new data-sets as functions of generated sets and defined parameters.
- Compress your data-sets by setting a linaer or logarythmic interval.
- Automatic generated documentation.
- Simple interface - no knowledge of pragamming languages necessary.
- Get Parameters from Open/Libre-Office-Calc-files.
Be the first to post a review of caseGen!