CarrotCake CMS is a template-based ASP.Net WebForms CMS (content management system) built with C#, SQL server, jQueryUI, and TinyMCE. This content management system supports multi-tenant webroots with shared databases and works well in medium trust.
Some features include: blogging engine, configurable date based blog post URLs, blog post content association with categories and tags, assignment/customization of category and tag URL patterns, simple content feedback collection and review, blog post pagination/indexes (with templating support), import and export of site content, and import of content from WordPress XML export files.
It uses the power of jQuery UI to provide a drag/drop experience when adding custom code modules to pages and TinyMCE to provide a rich HTML editing experience. It also provides the capability to run up a new look/feel in short order by simply tagging an ASPX html markup file with specific CMS controls.
- Built with industry-standard technologies such as jQuery, TinyMCE, C# ASP.Net WebForms, .Net 3.5, and MS SQL Server
- Supports multiple sites in the same webroot: map domain names to site identities
- Works in medium trust
- Supports blogging, along with categories and tags
- Complete appearance customization with creation of new templates
- Templates follow standard HTML/CSS design paradigms: samples provide examples on how to convert your favorite HTML layout
- Content version histories support rollback and history deletion
- Support for importing Wordpress XML site exports
Be the first to post a review of CarrotCakeCMS!