Project moved to GitHub!
Carrot2 is an Open Source Search Results Clustering Engine. It can automatically organize small collections of documents, e.g. search results, into thematic categories. Carrot2 integrates very well with both Open Source and proprietary search engines.
- two high-quality document clustering algorithms
- integrates with public and open source search engines (Solr, Lucene)
- easy to integrate with Java and non-Java software
- ships a GUI application for tuning clustering for specific collections
- ships with a simple web application
- native C# / .NET API
Be the first to post a review of Carrot2!