VISIT THIS PAGE AS MORE FEATURES ARE BEING ADDED.
Use CMGUpdater to update to latest version
If you have downloaded 2.03 or above - Use Help>Check Updates to download latest version.
Carnatic Music Guru is a tutor/player/lesson generator.
YOU NEED Java Runtime JRE1.6+ TO USE THIS.
- It will generate / play carnatic music lessons for all 72 melakartha raagas and raagas with 6 or 7 notes in their aarogana/avarogana - for any thaala/jaathi combinations
- It supports Veena, Violin, Sitar, Sarod and Piano as instruments for playing. You can select upto two instruments at the same to play the notes.
- It supports percussion Using Mridangam, Tabla. You can configure off/on percussion.
- Supports playing solkattu alone (very limited feature as of now)
- Have your own notes and play them too.
- Save the music as wave file, Western Staff notation (You need LilyPond software installed in your computer)
- Save the lyrics as a PDF. The notes will have subscripts, double/triple speed as overlines.
- You can also sing and check your Shruthi and set it for instruments.
- The software is supported in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi, French, German, Spanish and English.
- Play krithis (available in internet) for selected raaga. Download the krithis to your computer. Use as MP3Player for music files in your computer.
Can someone please post a review of this?