Multiple-arch, multiple-platform disassembly engine with advanced features
- Support all important hardware architectures: X86 (16/32/64-bit) + ARM (including Thumb & Thumb2) + ARM-64 (aka ARMv8) + Mips + PPC + Sparc + SystemZ + XCore
- Simple lightweight intuitive architecture-neutral API that works in the same way across all architectures.
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called "decomposer" by other frameworks).
- Offer some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of all implicit registers read/written, or if this instruction belongs to a group of instructions (for example ARM Neon, or Intel SSE4.2 group)
- Native support for Linux, Windows and MacOSX
- BSD license
Be the first to post a review of capstone!