A Python extension for OpenOffice/LibreOffice to convert selected cells to LaTeX-Code. Its similar to Calc2Latex, but typographic formatting is more advanced (numeric columns, dcolumn-package, booktab-package)
Script is tested and working with...
... Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit / LibreOffice 3
... Windows 7 64 bit / LibreOffice 3*
... Arch Linux 64 bit / LibreOffice 4.2
*Encoding problems with special characters (non-unicode) on Windows reported.
- Convert selected cells to LaTeX-Code
- Formatted for scientific tables (booktab-package)
- Bold and Italic formatting converted to LaTeX-Code
- Cell-alignment (left, centered, right) to LaTeX-Code
- Numeric cells with $.cell.$ for correct typesetting OR
- [OPTIONAL] Use of dcolumn-package to align on decimal separator
- [OPTIONAL] Create tables with fixed width (relative to textwidth)
Be the first to post a review of calc2booktab.latex!