A high performance cross programming languages communication framework similar to Java RMI. Unlike RMI, CABLE allows server push and was tested to run up to 3x faster than RMI depending the number of threads and CPU power. Currently in Java and C#.
- Client server communication framework that allows server push and client poll
- Tested to always run faster and more efficient than Java RMI for about 1-5x (using TCP protocol) due to: object serialization producing more compact stream and efficiency by getting away from object type reflection.
- Supported transport protocol: TCP, JMS. Another protocol like UDP and HTTP will be added in the future.
- Inter programming languages: client and server codes can be written in Java, C#, and in the future, C++
- Framework consist of xml-to-code generator and communication library
Be the first to post a review of Cable Framework!