The C-Munipack is an astrophotometry software package, which offers a complete solution for reduction of images carried out by CCD or DSLR camera, intended on a observation of variable stars. It provides a simple and intuitive graphical user interface.
- Simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Reduction of CCD frames by means of the aperture photometry
- Reduction of RAW format produced by selected models of DSLR cameras
- Semiautomatic detection of new and unknown variable stars on a set of frames
- Combining a set of bias, dark and flat frames into high quality master-bias, master-dark and master-flat correction frames
- Ensemble photometry
- Static or shared library with an extensive set of functions, that can be called using simple application programming interface
- A complete set of commands that can be used for automatic surveys
- Exports light curve in the AAVSO extended format
There are no 4 star reviews.