C-CPP Calendar 64 Bit - http://goo.gl/q01kP
C-CPP Calendar 32 Bit - http://goo.gl/87GT8
C-CPP Calendar app is a easy to use app to do all the functions that a calendar is used for. The app is very handy and extremely better than the physical calendar. It is available both as a x86 and a x64 app.
The app can display day of any date in the gregorian calendar (1753 - 9999).
It can be used to display calendar of any month of the year.
The most awesome feature is that it display calendar of any year in a well formatted layout like a paper calendar and also generate a text file for the same.
It comes very handy when it display the dates in a month on which a day occurs in a month.
C-CPP Calendar provides personalized user account with password protection (MD5 based).
C-CPP Calendar is compatible with Windows 2000 up-to windows 8. Though no official support is there for Linux or mac, we it was tested to be working with wine emulator.
- Calendar Class to do Calendrical calculation.
- Display day of any date in the gregorian calendar.
- Display calendar of any month in an year.
- Displays calendar any year in a formatted calendar layout [1753-9999].
- Displays the dates in a month on which a day occurs.
- Enter month, date, year as string, numerical or in abbreviation.
- Personalized user account with password protection (MD5 based)
There are no 3 star reviews.